Telescopes are magnifying devices, which allow you to watch the stars and planets from a large distance and make it possible to study their surface. Telescopes may also be used to survey distant objects on our Earth as well. Overall they are a popular thing to buy for anyone who wants to appreciate the beauty of Nature.
Telescopes are differentiated by aperture size, magnification and a few other features. The models on the market are produced by many different brands, but only a few are worth considering. To make it easier for you to choose which ones are truly worth buying, we have compiled this list of 5 best telescopes on the market. All the ones presented here are made with quality and are totally worth their money.
This model is built with high-quality optics, and its 70-mm aperture is covered with a lens made of flawless glass with special optic coating. The telescope offers fairly good magnification and it will be able to give high-quality images of the stars and planets.
The telescope has two eyepieces that can be replaced and the eyepiece contains a triple magnification lens. The finder scope itself is 5x24. There are crosshairs inside the finder scope that assist with finding the target and getting a good aim at it.
The model is equipped with a wireless camera remote control and an adapter that allows the model to be connected to a smartphone. This allows you to take epic pictures and record videos of celestial events.
The tripod is very flexible and adjustable, so you will be able to tilt it in any direction you want to. The tripod is made of a tough and reliable aluminum alloy that will stand up to wear and tear. The storage bag that comes with it is also reliable and ergonomic.
The lifetime maintenance warranty proves the intent of the manufacturer to build high-quality devices.
- Even though this is a beginner’s telescope, it is made like a professional model
- The telescope is equipped with a smartphone mount
- The quality of the construction and optics is very good
- The instruction is very brief and hard to understand
The device is equipped with a 70 mm objective that is made with very high-quality glass. The lightweight frame makes it possible to transport the scope without feeling the least bit of discomfort. The foldable construction adds to the convenience. The overall quality of the device makes it utterly the best for its price.
The telescope arrives with a pair of eyepieces – 20 and 10 mm in diameter. They give you a high-quality view of both stars and planets at night. The large aperture of the objective gives excellent light transmission.
The most interesting point of this telescope is its ability to quickly unfold when needed. This makes it the ultimate model for travel.
The telescope and tripod are shipped with a very comfortable carry bag that allows you to carry the scope without difficulty or discomfort.
The two-year warranty with this model is very convenient, and also proves that this is a high-quality model.
- The telescope is very easy to put away and set up, making transportation very easy
- The very convenient price makes it a great deal
- The tripod is of a very good quality
- The extendable parts are not too sturdy and must be treated carefully
This model is able to give a maximum magnification of 67x, which is perfect for studying the moon. Also it is great for seeing any of the planets and stars. The two eyepieces have a diameter of 1.25 inches and are made by Kellner. The finding scope of this device is pretty powerful and it has a size of 5 by 24. The crosshairs and adjustable bracket make the finding scope pretty good at finding things.
Even a newbie will be able to use this model, and it is very easy to set up. The telescope can be adjusted by length from 17.7 to 35.4 inches. This gives it many different positions for observation and the tripod will remain steady at all times.
The phone adapter is very convenient, since it allows you to make a clear picture of the celestial objects you are studying.
The 2-year warranty makes sure this model will serve you long.
- The model comes almost fully assembled, so it will need no long set up
- The model is very easy to transport, and its portable design helps you get it to a place with a dark sky
- The telescope gives a decent magnification for its price
- The setup is unstable in some places – take care not to shake it while watching
This scope offers a very good magnification with the 25 mm eyepiece, which gives up to 128x magnification. The telescope also ships with a 10 mm eyepiece for a wider magnification of 51x. The telescope is made with quality optics.
The refracting telescope is a universal model that will work for newbies and grown-ups alike.
The quality of the aluminum tripod and convenient carry bag make this a very portable model.
- The telescope magnifies up to 128 times, making it a good one to watch distant stars.
- The quality of the glass used in the optics allows this scope to give a crisp image
- Very lightweight for the amount of magnification it offers
- The tripod becomes flimsy and liable to shake when fully extended
The superior optics in this device are able to give a high-quality picture at any distance, and even though it is a kids telescope, it has a number of professional-grade parts that give it a powerful magnification and great magnification.
The eyepieces offered with it offer 16x and 40x magnification.
The bag that arrives with it allows you to store the large scope conveniently. The warranty is extended two years and will cover any situation.
- The smartphone adapter is very convenient and will make it possible to take pictures
- The telescope is easy to put together and begin using
- The affordable price makes it even more attractive
- Some parts are flimsy and may break easily