A toaster today is much more than just a device for roasting bread. It is also an element of interior design, a smart machine that is able to roast bread on different levels.
In order to help future buyers decide, what kind of toaster they want to buy, we have compiled the best 5 in one list. All models shown here are great in all respects and have an adequate price.
This model is interesting because it is made to look exactly like an appliance from the 50s. This old look is going to add a retro element to any kitchen, but it will look especially at home in a room that is styled to look retro.
The device has two very wide slots, the racks in which move the bread to the center automatically, so that it cooks through equally on all sides. The feet of the toaster are made of resistant rubber that prevents the toaster from sliding around.
The slice pops up automatically when the cooking is done. The toaster has 6 levels of browning and there are also 3 programs. One for reheating, one for defrosting and one bagel program.
The body of the toaster is built of steel and covered with powder coating. The chrome parts of the device are well-polished and greatly accent the model’s look. As all devices from Smeg, this one is going to last a very long time and work flawlessly.
- The overall look of the toaster is retro, and that makes it interesting to add to any kitchen
- The model is built with precision and will be very strong and durable
- The device has 6 levels of browning and 3 programs, allowing you to customize a lot
- It is liable to heavily burn toast on high settings
This has very large slots that fir perfectly for most varieties of artisan breads. This allows you to work as if you had your own bakery. The width of 10 inches with a depth of 1.5 inches allows this toaster to be easily the biggest one in this list.
The entire device is built of chromed steel with polished accents. The Hi-lift handle is also polished.
The large controls are all intuitive, and it is not difficult to find how to work this simple device. There is a large red button for canceling, three buttons for defrosting, reheating and bagel mode and a slider for selecting the browning level. Overall there are 7 browning levels.
The power of the device is 1500 watts, which allows it to quickly roast even thick homemade breads.
- The device is very nice-looking, combining a futuristic chromed exterior with glowing buttons
- You may also toast bagels and muffins inside it, not only breads
- There are enough browning levels to select your favorite one precisely
- The model has the power cord coming out of the front, and that does not look very nice
This toaster is made fully of stainless steel and it hold two slices of regular-sized bread. The special trademark bit bore function allows you to add some more time to the cooking cycle in order to make the bread just a little crispier.
The special lift and look lever allows you to pull the toast out for a second in order to visually inspect it and see if it is finished. This does not interrupt the cooking.
With 900 watts of power this machine can quickly roast any kind of bread. Its selector has 5 levels of browning to choose from and you may select bagel and defrosting modes. The cancel button lets you suddenly terminate the cooking.
When the toast is done, the toaster calls you using an alarm, which can be made loud or quiet, or even turned off.
- The toaster cooks bread through uniformly, and all the surface is cooked through the same level of browning
- The device is very stylish, as it is made of stainless steel and has no sharp edges or creases
- The alarm feature on this one is very handy
- Some users report it only toasts one side of the bread well, so you have to turn it over and toast again
This is a compact toaster for four pieces of bread. There are two dials on this model’ s surface – one for each two bread slots. The slots are 1.5 inches wide and fit standard breads and bagels. The model has 6 browning levels and you can select different browning levels for different slots.
The model is built from stainless steel – a strong and nice-looking material that allows the toaster to stay in its initial shape for a long time. It has modes for reheating, defrosting and cooking bagels. The crumbs fall into a tray that easily slides out when needed.
The cord conveniently wraps up underneath the model, allowing the device to store easily.
- The fact this has two different dials allows you to cook toast at different browning levels
- The device is built of stainless steel and will last a long while, also looks very nice
- The toaster has 4 slots, which lets you cook toast for a whole family in one go
- The slots are pretty short, so there will be some long varieties of bread it does not hold
This model has 4 slots, and it is possible to control them separately. You can cook bread differently on either side of the toaster. The device is able to get toast ready for the whole family.
The slots are 1.5 inches wide and they have self-centering guides for the bread, holding it in one place so that it cooks through evenly.
The device has a defrost mode, a bagel mode and a cancel button. All buttons are highlighted by red lights.
The device is equipped with a 36.5-inch cord that rolls up under the device. The high power 1650-watt device can cook bread through in very short times.
Manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this device as well as a 90-day money back.
- The model looks very nice and stylish, as it is chromed and shiny
- You can cook 4 toasts quickly and two of them can be cooked at a different level of heat than the other
- The model is very easy to clean just by pulling out the crumb tray
- Pretty weak on settings 1, 2 and 3, very mild